The Artumnal Gathering silent and live auctions feature unique experiences and artworks from some of Burning Man’s most creative contributing participants. Auction proceeds directly support Burning Man Project’s Art and Civic Engagement programs. Thank you for supporting this important work!
Anyone can participate in the online bidding from anywhere in the world. Visit the auction website and start bidding today!
The auction will close November 16, 2019, at 11:00 PM PST. Make sure to check back on your bid status throughout the evening. The Artumnal Gathering team will be in touch with the winning bidders to coordinate item delivery.
Follow these instructions below to register for the auction and start bidding items.
- Visit burningman.cbo.io
- Register to bid
- Once logged in, you can browse items, search by item #, keyword, or by category. To learn more about an item click on the green “Bid/Info” button.
- To place a bid, tap on the green “Bid/Info” button
- Place a Fast Bid to bid the next available amount. You will be texted if you are outbid
- Place a Max Bid to set the highest amount you’d like to bid on the item and the system will bid in increments on your behalf up to the limit you have set. You will be texted if you are outbid
- Click on the heart icon next to items you would like to watch throughout the event
Silent and live auction proceeds directly support Art and Civic Engagement programs that nurture a global spectrum of projects and partnerships inspired by the art and community of Black Rock City and beyond. Programs include Honoraria Art Grants providing $1.3M to projects coming to Black Rock City, Art Support Services to help artists install their pieces on playa, Civic Arts helping to place Burning Man art beyond the playa, Global Art Grants that foster participation and creativity through public projects around the world, the Regional Network, Burners Without Borders, and more. Last year we raised over $200,000 in the silent and live auctions to support Art and Civic Engagement. Your generosity can help us exceed that amount this year.
If you have questions about the auction contact us for more information.